Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Season Championship Points
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Season Championship Points

Season Championship Points

Please verify your name is spelled right if you are in the top 3 for your class.

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=15,678,0,0,1,0

Thanks,

---Eric
    Last edited by AlfaEric; 12-05-2005 at 09:23 AM.

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric
    Please verify your name is spelled right if you are in the top 3 for your class.

Thanks,

---Eric
    Mine's spelled wrong.

In fact, it's so wrong I can't find it.

<g>

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum
    Mine's spelled wrong.

In fact, it's so wrong I can't find it.
    I'm having the same problem as Alex... and when you're adding my name, remember: there's a silent 'P' in PSmith.

Alex, if you'd stop wrecking cars and changing midseason, you might have a chance

Dan, I thought you decided we were too slow so you had to go racing???

I found you guys on this page:

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=15,626,0,0,1,0

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by hoyabmw
    Alex, if you'd stop wrecking cars and changing midseason, you might have a chance

I found you guys on this page:

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=15,626,0,0,1,0

Kevin
    Shhh! Don't tell Alex that. He's in my class and is faster than me.

---Eric

My name is spelled spendidly. Thanks,

Jim Harris

(PS: are MINIs going to be in the X Class next year? Is this part of the meeting on the rules? It doesn't matter that much, just curious.)
    2004 Covette ZO6
    2008 Mustang Bullitt

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarris
    My name is spelled spendidly. Thanks,

Jim Harris

(PS: are MINIs going to be in the X Class next year? Is this part of the meeting on the rules? It doesn't matter that much, just curious.)
    You could bring it up at the rules meeting but it has already been argued to death. I think MINIs are going to stay in the X Class.

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by hoyabmw

Kevin
    Who told you the truth?

No, it's just that every single date since June conflicted with work or personal commitments -- which seriously sucked. And, unfortunately (in the case of AutoX), I'll be living in NC next year, and I can't justify an 8 hour round trip for 4 minutes on course.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD
    Who told you the truth?

No, it's just that every single date since June conflicted with work or personal commitments -- which seriously sucked. And, unfortunately (in the case of AutoX), I'll be living in NC next year, and I can't justify an 8 hour round trip for 4 minutes on course.
    If you drive slower at the autox, you get more seat time.

Next season we will try to conflict with any possible times you will be visiting the area.

---Eric

You could bring it up at the rules meeting but it has already been argued to death. I think MINIs are going to stay in the X Class.
    I don't want to get killed by them in H-Stock AND in Prepared Touring.

If you drive slower at the autox, you get more seat time.

Next season we will try to conflict with any possible times you will be visiting the area.
    I hadn't thought of it that way... And, I appreciate your commitment to scheduling conflicts.

I hadn't thought of it that way... And, I appreciate your commitment to scheduling conflicts.
    Yes, those guys who buy really fast cars and turn in fast times are just wasting their money. My slow car gives me lots of seat time... Plus it's easier to learn the course when you are driving in slow motion.

No problem about next season's scheduling conflicts. We try to inconvienence everyone.

---Eric

No problem about next season's scheduling conflicts. We try to inconvienence everyone.
    and here I thought I was receiving special treatment. Oh well.

and here I thought I was receiving special treatment. Oh well.
    I've seen your car. You deserve special treatment.

---Eric

Thanks,

---Eric
    There's two O's in Goose, boys.

Thread Information