Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Autocross Rules Meeting - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Autocross Rules Meeting

I'm gonna end up missing this after all.

Quote Originally Posted by dougmoney
    I'm gonna end up missing this after all.
    No problem.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Any major developments take place?

Quote Originally Posted by dougmoney
    Any major developments take place?
    I argued that anyone who drives faster than me should automatically be bumped out of my class. Pete said he would think it over but he might have just been humoring me.

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric
    I argued that anyone who drives faster than me should automatically be bumped out of my class. Pete said he would think it over but he might have just been humoring me.

---Eric
    I take it my Spec E46 M3 class didn't make it? I figure my car would be the perfect standard for that class.
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Duramax LBZ/Allison 6-speed
    2002 BMW M3 - Alpinweiss III/Black
    1999 323i KP/GTS2 - Alpinweiss III (Black Hood, other stuff)
    1990 325is - Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 325is - Alpinweiss II/Black (S50B32)
    1989 M3 - Alpinweiss II/Black (S62B50 in progress)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick325xiT 5spd
    I take it my Spec E46 M3 class didn't make it? I figure my car would be the perfect standard for that class.
    I believe everyone at the meeting agreed that you lacked class.

---Eric

Wish I could have made it. But a) I was inLondon, UK, and b) I was already missing a party.

Next year think about later after the holidays, or earlier. The week or so before Xmas is NOT a good time.
    Terry Carraway
    02 Topaz E46 M3 SMG
    00 Dakar M Roadster
    95 Alpine E36 M3 LTW
    SCCA Spec Racer Ford Red/White

Quote Originally Posted by Nick325xiT 5spd
    I take it my Spec E46 M3 class didn't make it? I figure Bren's car would be the perfect standard for that class.
    Fixed your post.
    Are you sure it was something you read, Peter? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by John V
    Fixed your post.
    Yes. Nick's car doesn't fly.
    OH NOES!!!!!1 MY CAR HAS T3H UND3R5T33R5555!!!!!!1oneone!!!!11

Team WTF?!
    What are you gonna do? :dunno:

On an off note I was given the final negative response by the Davison Airfield manager for getting a trial event on the apron.

The reason for it is they are to busy with the current ops tempo and the are going to be having repairs slated for this summer.

Thanks for trying. We appreciate the effort.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by M-technik-3
    On an off note I was given the final negative response by the Davison Airfield manager for getting a trial event on the apron.

The reason for it is they are to busy with the current ops tempo and the are going to be having repairs slated for this summer.
    Thanks anyway. If they need someone to test the repairs in the fall, let us know.

---Eric

Oh, I will be persistent and ask again come fall. Did anyone check with the Manasass ball field or the ECE Vdot lot?

Thread Information