Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Autocross Rules Meeting - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Autocross Rules Meeting

Quote Originally Posted by dougmoney
    If I would be more a of a nuisance, not being very experienced with the rules, would it be better for me to hold back and not come out this time, but wait until next year when I'll have a better understanding of whats going on?
    Definately come out. I think it is more about giving suggestions on ways to improve the events than anything else.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Sounds good. I think Jimmy (Skunkman) and I will make the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric
    I do?

---Eric
    I had to write most of them in the first place!

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by hoyabmw
    I had to write most of them in the first place!

Kevin
    Oh, that input. Gotcha.

Does anyone else have suggestions?

---Eric

No there isn't. There is a link to Classes and another for Results.

---Eric
    Ok, you got me Eric. The link to Classes shows our classing and car preparation rules. I guess our rules for the conduct of an autocross are not in writing.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3
    Ok, you got me Eric. The link to Classes shows our classing and car preparation rules. I guess our rules for the conduct of an autocross are not in writing.
    Some are, some aren't. I think some stuff might still be on the old website. For the most part, I think classes are the most important rules for us. I think we should probably add a introduction to autocross page (and a FAQs section). A simple page similar to our old one http://www.nccbmwcca.org/autocross/introduction.html .

---Eric

If you guys need somebody to put this online, I'd be happy to help out with updating the site, and getting things on here that need to be on here.

Some are, some aren't. I think some stuff might still be on the old website. For the most part, I think classes are the most important rules for us. I think we should probably add a introduction to autocross page (and a FAQs section). A simple page similar to our old one http://www.nccbmwcca.org/autocross/introduction.html .

---Eric
    I added an Introduction section to Autocross.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

How about moving it to sometime in Jan?

How about a NCC RallyCross? Maybe BMW of ______ could provide us with a few 330xi.

I'm sure many would be willing to rallycross their BMWs.

If you guys need somebody to put this online, I'd be happy to help out with updating the site, and getting things on here that need to be on here.
    I think the main issue is simply writing/organizing all the information. Eventually I would like to add a FAQs section but I might just make that a thread and link it to the forum. I get a lot of email questions.

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Doby
    How about moving it to sometime in Jan?
    We can discuss that at the December meeting. I'll make sure Pete puts it on the agenda. j/k

I would prefer to get it done asap so I can work on next season's registration system. If I don't have enough time to work on it then we are going to be stuck with the current system where nothing is automated.

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    I added an Introduction section to Autocross.
    Thanks Steven. We will probably have a new version of that after the meeting. I would like to keep that page as brief/simple as possible yet link to additional information. I would add a link to the "What to bring to an autocross" thread, a link to a FAQ page (that will need to eventually be written), maybe a link to a couple old course maps so people get an idea of what to expect, etc...

---Eric

I'd be happy to work on organization of the information, etc. If there's anything I'd be able to do to contribute, I'd be more than happy to. Also, I'd prefer the meeting stay when it is.

I'd be happy to work on organization of the information, etc. If there's anything I'd be able to do to contribute, I'd be more than happy to. Also, I'd prefer the meeting stay when it is.
    Great! We can always use more help. We can get together at the meeting and figure out what still needs to be done.

---Eric

Thread Information