Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Autocross Rules Meeting
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Autocross Rules Meeting

Exclamation Autocross Rules Meeting

There will be a rules meeting held in December 17th in Rockville. Time and exact location will be posted as soon as I can confirm with Pete. I believe it will be at On the Border.

Edit: 7 PM at On the Border in Rockville.

---Eric
    Last edited by AlfaEric; 12-05-2005 at 09:55 PM.

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Who all should be attending this?

Quote Originally Posted by dougmoney
    Who all should be attending this?
    The meeting is open to everyone. Please let us know if you plan to attend and if you have anything in particular that you want changed so we can build a general list of items to discuss.

---Eric

Eric,
    According to my calendar the 17th is a Saturday, the week before Christmas. Wouldn't it be better to have this mid-week, and perhaps after the holidays.
    Woody
    (already booked up for the 17th)
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3
    Eric,
    According to my calendar the 17th is a Saturday, the week before Christmas. Wouldn't it be better to have this mid-week, and perhaps after the holidays.
    Woody
    (already booked up for the 17th)
    We considered having it mid-week but wanted to make it a weekend so more people could attend. Traffic is too bad for many people to make it during the week.

---Eric

What all is going to be discussed? Is there class changes slated or ?

Quote Originally Posted by M-technik-3
    What all is going to be discussed? Is there class changes slated or ?
    I think that depends on if anyone wants changes to the current classes.

---Eric

Time/Location confirmed - 7 PM at On the Border in Rockville.

---Eric

I'd plan on attending just so I could get a general feeler to what the existing rules are.

No rule delemas for me yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dougmoney
    I'd plan on attending just so I could get a general feeler to what the existing rules are.
    Click on Autocross under Chapter Programs on the home page. There is a link to rules.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3
    Click on Autocross under Chapter Programs on the home page. There is a link to rules.
    No there isn't. There is a link to Classes and another for Results.

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric
    There will be a rules meeting held in December 17th in Rockville. Time and exact location will be posted as soon as I can confirm with Pete. I believe it will be at On the Border.

Edit: 7 PM at On the Border in Rockville.

---Eric
    Good luck with the meeting. I'm busy that day, but you already have my input

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by hoyabmw
    Good luck with the meeting. I'm busy that day, but you already have my input

Kevin
    I do?

---Eric

If I would be more a of a nuisance, not being very experienced with the rules, would it be better for me to hold back and not come out this time, but wait until next year when I'll have a better understanding of whats going on?

Thread Information