Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Autocross Rules Meeting - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Autocross Rules Meeting

I'm going to be missing the board meeting on the 14th, last day of finals here at FSU . Is that going to be a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by dougmoney
    I'm going to be missing the board meeting on the 14th, last day of finals here at FSU . Is that going to be a problem?
    No. That meeting covers all NCC programs. The Saturday meeting will just be about autocross.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins
    How about a NCC RallyCross? Maybe BMW of ______ could provide us with a few 330xi.

I'm sure many would be willing to rallycross their BMWs.
    I don't think many, besides Gary Lin, would be willing to subject their BMWs to the rigors of a rallycross. I understand some of the stock Subaru WRXs participating in the SCCA's local rallycross events were finding all sorts of broken chassis pieces.
    Fifteen or so years ago Isken, the owner of a Rockville repair shop named TUV, arranged the use of a large rolling field in Potomac and provided a beater E21 320i with four snow tires. It wasn't an official club event for insurance reasons, but a couple of dozen chapter members participated in these rallycross time trials. What fun!
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3
    I don't think many, besides Gary Lin, would be willing to subject their BMWs to the rigors of a rallycross. I understand some of the stock Subaru WRXs participating in the SCCA's local rallycross events were finding all sorts of broken chassis pieces.
    Fifteen or so years ago Isken, the owner of a Rockville repair shop named TUV, arranged the use of a large rolling field in Potomac and provided a beater E21 320i with four snow tires. It wasn't an official club event for insurance reasons, but a couple of dozen chapter members participated in these rallycross time trials. What fun!
    I'd agree it would be pretty hard to get people who'd be willing to subject their cars to this. I'd be surprised if Gary would subject his 330ti to this, i assumed you'd have him use the WRX, or perhaps one of the many loaners he has had .

Gary used his E30 325is in the SCCA's Rallycross series several years ago. I don't know if he still has the car.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I know he had it around five or six months ago, you're talking about the tan (iirc) car, correct? He may not have it anymore, as he had shown up to some Get-togethers in a rental Acura many times.

Bump...

Anyone else coming? Any more suggestions?

---Eric

Who else is coming other than myself and you Eric?

I will not be there, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by dougmoney
    Who else is coming other than myself and you Eric?
    Probably Pete, Rafael, Bogdan, Adam, ...

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Doby
    I will not be there, good luck.
    Are there any suggestions you want to make?

---Eric

Yes, now would be the time to present new ideas so we can discuss at the meeting. Several people have already submitted ideas.

Pete

This isn't really rules related, but will we be at the same sites as last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins
    This isn't really rules related, but will we be at the same sites as last year?
    We are still working on the schedule. Locations somewhat rely on availability.

---Eric

Bump for tonights meeting... 7 PM at On the Border in Rockville.

---Eric

Thread Information