Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
What do you guys think of JV?

Thread: What do you guys think of JV?

What do you guys think of JV?

I for one hope BMW Sauber F1 tells Jacques to go gardening. I see him as a big crybaby who is quite happy to trash his team if things don't go his way.
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

Kay says she thinks he lost his fire a long time ago and he secretly would prefer to be doing other things. I think he got a raw deal on some of the 2005 incidents in which he was involved, but there are young drivers out there who would do a better job. Bob Hopkins being one of them.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I think keeping him for a year (avoiding contract issues if any) might be helpful to get testing and setup done with a experienced driver and use that to give Heidfeld some help.

Besides anyway not really expecting the team to be gunning for the title next year - as much as I would like them to!

Angry Thanks for the kind words Woody

But I am sure some of the more experienced gentlemen like you still have things to show me.

Today it became official the the Canadian Crybaby will carry the Roundel banner. I am mortified. I am hoping for a "tennis incident."
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

Thread Information