Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
FS: E36 M3 (IP/ITE prepared)

Thread: FS: E36 M3 (IP/ITE prepared)

FS: E36 M3 (IP/ITE prepared)

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...19#post5367919

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you

Why is it ITE and not ITS? LTW flywheel?

BTW FAST ITS cars lap VIR full course down around 2:15.

Sounds like a nice car. Too bad I am out of room.
    Terry Carraway
    02 Topaz E46 M3 SMG
    00 Dakar M Roadster
    95 Alpine E36 M3 LTW
    SCCA Spec Racer Ford Red/White

Quote Originally Posted by Pinecone
    Why is it ITE and not ITS? LTW flywheel?

Sounds like a nice car. Too bad I am out of room.
    Uh, because M3s aren't eligible for ITS. They're constantly whining about the 325s being overdogs. Can you imagine the whimpering if they allwoed the M3 in?
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Duramax LBZ/Allison 6-speed
    2002 BMW M3 - Alpinweiss III/Black
    1999 323i KP/GTS2 - Alpinweiss III (Black Hood, other stuff)
    1990 325is - Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 325is - Alpinweiss II/Black (S50B32)
    1989 M3 - Alpinweiss II/Black (S62B50 in progress)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinecone
    Hey, never said I was a fast driver. IP cars were doing it around 2:12-2:15 at VIR. I think with a decent driver, proper slicks (DSSR's are nice; but, no comparison to 710's, PSC's, or hoo-hoo's), and a decent suspension. The car would be competitive for top.

My modest aspirations is to run mid-pack eventually. I have a lot to learn. I think I was a bit timid (just plain scared -- sensory overload) and being on a brand new track for my first race ever was intimidating. I know there are a lot of guys that can go to a new track and run exceptional times ... I'm not one of them

Duh, totally wasn't thinking about it being an M3. So you are pretty much limited to ITE (and not really competitive) or worse, GT2.

But heck, with restrictors and comp weight adjsutments, no reason to NOT let M3s run ITS. Once you change out the suspension, the only real difference is the engine, and teh restrictor takes care of that.
    Terry Carraway
    02 Topaz E46 M3 SMG
    00 Dakar M Roadster
    95 Alpine E36 M3 LTW
    SCCA Spec Racer Ford Red/White

Thread Information