Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
7/16/2005 Autocross Registration - Open
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 7/16/2005 Autocross Registration - Open

7/16/2005 Autocross Registration - Open

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Cool!

Thanks for all the hard work.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

^^^^^

Hope u have fun in Florida - see you on the 16th
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Please remember this autocross will be at Osbourne Park High School in Manassas, VA
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=53,186,0,0,1,0

---Eric

Umm.... I registered about 2.5 weeks ago, shouldn't I have received a confirmation/car number, by now?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD
    Umm.... I registered about 2.5 weeks ago, shouldn't I have received a confirmation/car number, by now?

Thanks.
    Sorry, I've been swamped and out of town every weekend. I'm working on them tonight. At the moment every member that has registered will get in. I just need to work out heats and numbers.

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric
    Sorry, I've been swamped and out of town every weekend. I'm working on them tonight. At the moment every member that has registered will get in. I just need to work out heats and numbers.
    Not a problem, thanks for the quick reply and all your hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD
    Not a problem, thanks for the quick reply and all your hard work.
    Quick replies are easy... it's getting through all the registrations that is tough. I'm hoping to send them out tonight and tomorrow (then another batch after registration closes)...

For anyone interested... There is still space available.

---Eric

traffic warning

For those of you that live in Maryland and plan to come to Virginia using the Wilson bridge, you might want to plan for an alternate route. The outer loop will drop from 3 lanes to 1 lane starting Friday night through the weekend. They are expecting up to 90 minute delays. This is undoubtedly cause rubber necking delays on the inner loop. This whole drill will be repeated on the inner loop in about 4 weeks.

http://www.wilsonbridge.com/

Yes, I got caught in this on late Sunday night that just passed. It sucked ass, I went 295 south as they just repaved it so it's not so brutal on the car. Only to sit in a parking lot to cross the bridge to Mt Vernon parkway. Arg.....

on an off note I have not gotten a number or anything yet..

Quote Originally Posted by M-technik-3
    on an off note I have not gotten a number or anything yet..
    I'm working on them right now.

---Eric

I'm working on them right now.

---Eric
    Correction... I have emailed the completed ones.

---Eric

There are still some slots available in heats 1 and 3 for any members interested in attending. Non-members will be automatically waitlisted until 3 days before the event (as usual).

---Eric

Correction... I have emailed the completed ones.

---Eric
    Got it!

Thanks for all your hard work.

See you on Saturday.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Registration is now closed. Emails will be sent out soon for those who registered late or were waitlisted due to membership status.

---Eric

Thread Information