Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
um... ouch..

Thread: um... ouch..

um... ouch..

http://www.wildboston.com/item/1076/

rally car does three full rotations IN THE AIR ! ! !
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Damn!
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

OOH! I hope the driver's okay.
    -David

Ouch.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

It never ceases to amaze me as to the stupidity of where rally spectators choose to watch the events. Like on the outside of a high speed turn. They were very lucky that the ditch the car hit was there to absorb the inertia of the car heading right for them. That could have killed a lot of people had the car not hit that ditch the way it did, or if it bounced over it.
    Last edited by mpassioned; 11-27-2005 at 09:38 PM.

OUCH!!!! Just nasty! Sure hope they survived!

Thread Information