Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
where to buy 19 mm hex head socket?

Thread: where to buy 19 mm hex head socket?

Threaded View

where to buy 19 mm hex head socket?

so i'm trying to use a 19 mm hex key to get the fill plug loose on my manual transmission. unfortunately, there wasn't enough clearance for me to get the key into the plug. so now i'm going to have to use a hex head socket to get the plug loose. i remember doing a web search a couple of months ago and found some that were around $35 bucks a piece. (although i can't find where i found that, now)

can anyone point me to where i can get one of these suckers for cheap?

thanks,
    jim
    Last edited by beckley; 11-21-2005 at 09:59 AM.

Thread Information