Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New 73 2002tii available from Mobile Tradition for $97,000

Thread: New 73 2002tii available from Mobile Tradition for $97,000

Banned

New 73 2002tii available from Mobile Tradition for $97,000

I found what I want for Xmas. See the article at Autoweek's website. A brand new tii built from parts from the catalog. Cool. Hey Santa do they have a 3.0CSL or a M1?

I have to get from of those new fangled Xams trees V versus ^ so I can fit the cars underneath the tree!

Dave Apker

97Gs is a bit much to pay for a car that takes 9 seconds to get to 60 MPH.

But it is a "brand new" hand built German sports coupe.

It is kind of cool that all you need to have a pristine example of a classic car is a decent frame and a thick wallet. I have seen that you can accomplish a similar feat with a 911.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Banned
    I emailed the article to my girlfriend. I have been very good this year.
    She will probably tell me that my Xmas present is seeing her in the La Perla lingerie I bought her for Xmas.

Can still say Merry Xmas, Happy Hanukah, Happ Kwanza on this forum?
    Or do we have to be PC?

Actually the new M5 station wagon would be better since I now have two collies to haul around to herding trials.

Thread Information