Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
FS: e30 bottlecap wheels

Thread: FS: e30 bottlecap wheels

FS: e30 bottlecap wheels

Four bottlecaps from an e30 - 14x6 with a 35 mm offset and 4x100 bolt pattern. They're in good shape as they haven't been used much for the last few years.

$120 for all four.

Interested but honestly David I need another set of wheels like another hole in my head. List them on R3V or on E30tech as winter bombers.

Ugh. I hate R3V.

I'm selling these for a friend and I don't think he wants the hassle of shipping them.

Here are a couple pics:
    http://public.fotki.com/mriofrio/fam...rs-1/bmw_rims/
    Last edited by David Hicks; 11-15-2005 at 10:09 AM.

I do too, that's why I mentioned them over at e30 tech. They aren't so stupid there. But some are finding there way in. What's the matter some one try to low ball you even lower than they are?

$120 for all four and tires? Hang on I could use some winter bombers.

Yep, tires are on there. And the seller works here with me on belvoir.
    Last edited by David Hicks; 11-16-2005 at 09:26 AM.

If Greg V. doesn't buy them, I could probably use them for mounting winter tires as well.....

Greg, just let me know if you're no longer interested. I figured you would have a had a set of winter wheels/tires already.

Thanks,

Greg N.

Gonna pass due to not wanting to tie up funds that I have going into another E30 that I'm trying to roll a profit on.

Quote Originally Posted by bimmer_fahrer
    If Greg V. doesn't buy them, I could probably use them for mounting winter tires as well.....

Greg, just let me know if you're no longer interested. I figured you would have a had a set of winter wheels/tires already.

Thanks,

Greg N.
    Greg N - if you PM me your email address, I'll have the seller email you.

If the guys ahead of me walk out on it, let me know. I'm interested.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Thread Information