Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Car wash needed near Bethesda

Thread: Car wash needed near Bethesda

Car wash needed near Bethesda

I am new to the area and live in an appartment building. Are they any coin opperated car washes in the area? I do not like automatic washes and want a coin opperated place so I can use the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    I am new to the area and live in an appartment building. Are they any coin opperated car washes in the area? I do not like automatic washes and want a coin opperated place so I can use the water.
    Flagship has a place just up Rockville Pike.
    http://www.google.com/maps?q=flagshi...&iwloc=A&hl=en

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Go grab a hose from walmart and a bucket then stroll down to king farm and use their water hookup. They have a car wash area but take the hose away after labor day but don't turn off the water.

EDIT: oh wait, you said bethesda, might be a little far, only 10 min or so from Flagship though, I'm sure you can find a similar apartment complex on the pike that does the same thing.

Thread Information