Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
MD Plates

Thread: MD Plates

Question MD Plates

I sent off to my NCC brethren for the forms to order my NCC/BMWCCA MD licence plates. I took the form into my local MVA. Does anyone have any idea how long it takes to get the plates back in the mail from the MD MVA. I'm not always the most long suffering person on the planet, therefore it would help me a great deal if I had some idea how long I should wait before contacting them. Thanks in advance...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Question MD plates

You could have picked them up at the MVA location in Glen Burnie without waiting. Dunno how long it takes otherwise.

Thread Information