Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
e30 dual-pipe exhaust

Thread: e30 dual-pipe exhaust

e30 dual-pipe exhaust

I want to replace the exhaust on my 325e from the manifolds all the way back. If anyone has some or all of these parts, I'd like to take them off your hands. The stock system from a 325i would be ideal.

thanks.

CR BMW in Penn was a stack of these exhaust they specialize in e30 parts check the roundel their prices are cheap too, Clarence

Quote Originally Posted by David Hicks
    I want to replace the exhaust on my 325e from the manifolds all the way back. If anyone has some or all of these parts, I'd like to take them off your hands. The stock system from a 325i would be ideal.

thanks.
    Someone who lives in NOVA replaced his stock exhaust up here at Terry Carraway's house this past weekend. I'm not sure if Mike visits this site, but maybe Terry can pass this on. Or maybe the stock exhaust is still at Terry's waiting to get trashed.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

The guy is Mike Trent, and he only did the cat back section. The front section was reused.
    Terry Carraway
    02 Topaz E46 M3 SMG
    00 Dakar M Roadster
    95 Alpine E36 M3 LTW
    SCCA Spec Racer Ford Red/White

Thread Information