Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Autocrossers, Inc. at Ripken this Sunday (walk-ups OK)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Autocrossers, Inc. at Ripken this Sunday (walk-ups OK)

Autocrossers, Inc. at Ripken this Sunday (walk-ups OK)

Autocrossers, Inc. will be at Ripken Stadium this Sunday Nov. 6. Registration closes tonight, but since we're only about 1/3 full, walk-ups will be allowed on site on Sunday.

Lee Piccione is designing the course and I'm sure he'll have his E36 M3 out there.

You'll get four runs. Tech for the morning session opens at 8:30 a.m., closes at 9:30, first car off at 10. Tech for the afternoon session opens at 11, closes at noon and first car off is at 12:30.

Pat
    '03 Lightning | '82 Camaro Z28

Remember the Redskins - Eagles game isn't until 8:30 Sunday night.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

autocross

I might just have to go. Woody are you going?

It appears they'll take walk-ups so I'm leaving my options open for now. I understand it might rain Sunday. I'd rather autocross in rain than go hiking.
    Woody

hmmm... I'll be on my way back from a party in NJ... I may have to dance around some cones if the timing / conditions are right
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3
    It appears they'll take walk-ups so I'm leaving my options open for now. I understand it might rain Sunday. I'd rather autocross in rain than go hiking.
    If my SE-R had (legal) tags, I'd run against you so it was like old times.

Pat

Question: what's the registration fee?
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

Quote Originally Posted by Diriclet
    Question: what's the registration fee?
    IIRC $30

?? Where will scores from today be posted ??
    Had a pretty good time - never felt comfortable or had a good run on that course... oh well, my day was still better than that guy w/ the cobra...
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

Quote Originally Posted by bren
    Interesting: Greg Olsen in his STX 325is almost beat Dean Sapp in an SM M3.
    Woody

It was a fun course, Lee P design so it flowed well and was fast.

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3
    Interesting: Greg Olsen in his STX 325is almost beat Dean Sapp in an SM M3.
    The M3 Dean drove is (Big) Mike Snyder's car, and I think the only reason he drove it in SM was because he didn't want to run against Lee and Doug in BSP! Mike said the car has been "de-modded" to run STU (but Dean was on R-compound tires Sunday). Still, Greg did do pretty good. To think my Firebird used to be in STX, and I was two tenths behind Greg on V710s!

Pat

Doesn't count.. Mike's car was on way old tires I believe.

After Sunday, I can safely say Lee's car is "more funner" than mine. Holy crap..

-Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyrr
    Doesn't count.. Mike's car was on way old tires I believe.

After Sunday, I can safely say Lee's car is "more funner" than mine. Holy crap..

-Greg
    Welcome greg

Oh did you hear?
    http://www.2kgt.com/gallery/virbooboo

John busted up his M3 as well...guess I'll never get you to a big track.

Thread Information