Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
staring to see "BMW Motorsport" clothing already

Thread: staring to see "BMW Motorsport" clothing already

staring to see "BMW Motorsport" clothing already

before i go my car, most bmw clothing was "Motorsport"
    when i got my car, bmw started spending all their money with williams and all the clothing became BMW.Williams.
    i held off on buying any williams gear because i knew the relationship would not last for ever. now the speedgear catalog shows "BMW Motorsport" wear.
    i really hope bmw will kick some arse in f1 now that they are their own team.
    one can only hope.
    95 M3, 6-speed, 3.73
    Extensive weight reduction
    Website

The BMW Motorsport clothing from SpeedGear is the same that the dealer offers - no markups, but no CCA discount through SpeedGear.
    I haven't seen any official new BMW F1 gear.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA
    The BMW Motorsport clothing from SpeedGear is the same that the dealer offers - no markups, but no CCA discount through SpeedGear.
    I haven't seen any official new BMW F1 gear.
    Same here... is there clothing/merch. already out?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins
    Same here... is there clothing/merch. already out?
    I don't think we'll see any BMW F1 gear or merchandise until the car is formally introduced to the press sometime this winter. It's likely the livery will be kept secret until then.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Here's a scaled look at the Motorsport catalog. I can email you the 4 page PDF if you would like it (bill.schofield@bmwtowson.com). The small stuff ,hat, lanyard, umbrella and keyring, is already NLA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p1.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	94  

page 2

Name:	p2.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	95  

the last page.....

Name:	p3.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	96  

Thread Information