Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
A Jeffersonian Weekend Fall Tour

Thread: A Jeffersonian Weekend Fall Tour

A Jeffersonian Weekend Fall Tour

Many thanks to David Costanza AND ROBIN for an outstanding job on our Fall overnight tour. Great roads, unbelieveable weather. Great food and company.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 10-30-2005 at 03:57 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    Many thanks to David Costanza AND ROBIN for an outstanding job on our Fall overnight tour. Great roads, unbelieveable weather. Great food and company.
    Thanks!
    oh yeah! it was GREAT trip! over 100 ncc'ers with 50+ cars. the roads chosen were awesome, destinations beautiful and the weather excellent! nice job setting this up dave and robin! we took the optional "running" tour up to the top of the mountain sunday morning, then drove home via the blue ridge parkway. incredible views.

we are definitely going to do more of these tours.now that janice and i have done a tour, can we take the tour rookie "x" off the back of the 325it?

marshall
    Last edited by mlytle; 10-30-2005 at 06:16 PM.

Thumbs up Add us to the list....

Miram and I want to join the list of those thanking David and Robin for a fantastic weekend. Their special intervention with Mother Nature gave everyone a chance to enjoy the beauty of the area and the seasonal display of the trees...and tops down. Roads were great...(I only saw ONE antique store)..and the M3's and M5's cleaned off the leaves for those of us in the middle and back of the pack.

Happy Holidays to all..see you at our Annual Meeting in January.

Sponge Bob....

Add Carol and I adding kudos to Dave and Robin. Great job!!! The planning was flawless, weather great, people greater. Thanks for a good time.
    Drive BMWs for fun!!!

I would also like to extend my thanks to Dave and Robin. My wife and I have a great time. The event was well organized and run very smoothly. We enjoyed chatting with all of the other members (of which there were many) about a variety of topics.
    The only issue of note (which wasn't really an issue) was that with 100+ people we were are own traffic jam, line, parking lot, etc, wherever we went. But, that also made it fun. We pretty much tookover everywhere we went.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Red face

Well all - I fell down on the job this time. When we got home, I realilzed that I was havng such a great time...I didn't pick up the camera. I just posted the FOUR photos I took at the start....Da da da dats all folks.
    Sorry.
    Last edited by SpongeBob; 11-05-2005 at 08:03 PM.

Thread Information