Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New BMWCCA Member

Thread: New BMWCCA Member

Hybrid View

New BMWCCA Member

Hey Everyone,

I live in the Clinton area and have owned my 2008 e92 335i for a little over a year now, but I've been a BMW enthusiast pretty much all my life. I've done a few cosmetic modifications but I've mostly been focused on preventative maintenance with plans to go FBO in the near future.

Looking forward to attending some events and meeting some fellow enthusiasts.

Welcome! Hopefully you can make our big event at Passport this Saturday since its pretty close to you and don't miss our New Member event in November!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Come to the Cars & Coffee event in Dullas Landing too on Sunday mornings from 7am to 9am. There are several of us who are there in our BMWs and I'm sure you can converse with others. As for myself, I dont do engi e mods as my little beast is still under factory warranty. Check Facebook for details on Cars and Coffee and consider the CCA BMW tours we do in the area also. I've done two now since joining... great stuff, fun, and great people.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Jeremy McVicar - Alexandria, Virginia
    2016 550i X-Drive/MSport - Space Metallic Gray
    2003 330 XI - Blue

Thread Information