Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Subframe differential mount repair Z3/M

Thread: Subframe differential mount repair Z3/M

Subframe differential mount repair Z3/M

I have a '99 Z3/M Roadster in need of subframe differential mount repair, so I purchased the Randy Forbes reinforcement kit. Now I am looking for an experienced shop, ideally in the Baltimore/north DC metro area, to perform the install. Randy suggested that I check with the local BMWCCA for shop recommendations. There are a number of shop recommendations in the sticky on this forum and Bimmerforums. After reading through the posts, there appear several shops with multiple recommendations. None that I have seen, however, mentions specifically the subframe repair. Has anyone had this repair performed at a local shop, or otherwise know of one that they can recommend? Your comments are appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jeff

While not near you, RRT has done quite a few subframe reinforcements, but they are located near Dulles.

If you're looking for a great welder that handles a lot of car stuff, then try Zury Fabrications near BWI airport. They have worked on my exhaust in the past and do great work. Maybe they've done Z3 work in the past, doesn't hurt to ask. Let us know what you find out
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thank you for the recommendations. I'll check out Zury Fab and RRT. I do not mind traveling out near Dulles, especially if they have experience with the particular repair. I saw various folks have commented on the quality of their work on other repair jobs.
    Cheers,
    Jeff

Thread Information