Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Cars and Coffee

Thread: Cars and Coffee

Cars and Coffee

Hope to see BMW CCA members from the national capital region at the Cars and coffee event in Dulles Landing tomorrow. Today I went to the one in Woodbridge but there were no other BMWs there.. still nice cars. Check it out on Facebook.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Jeremy McVicar - Alexandria, Virginia
    2016 550i X-Drive/MSport - Space Metallic Gray
    2003 330 XI - Blue

A great turnout of high performance cars, project cars, and our beloved BMWs. I saw a couple members of the BMW CCA and it was a pleasure to talk cars, learn from them, and share our admiration for the BMW lineup. Hope we can get more members in the future to attend. Most of our BMWs were stock, some had body mods. There were only a couple that were tuned ... never the less they were all BMWs. So regardless of age or condition bring that car if you think it's cool. (I cant be there next week but hope to see you after)

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Jeremy McVicar - Alexandria, Virginia
    2016 550i X-Drive/MSport - Space Metallic Gray
    2003 330 XI - Blue

Thread Information