Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
About to move to Arlington!

Thread: About to move to Arlington!

Hybrid View

About to move to Arlington!

Hi Everyone!!

Super excited to be moving to DC the week after next! I'm a young (well not so young anymore!) attorney specializing in aviation. I've accepted a job in DC and will be starting in mid-August. Really looking forward to getting to know you all!!

P.S. Can anyone recommend a shop/dealership near Clarendon where I can store my winter wheels and tires?

P.S.S. Lets get together to play a round of golf!

Welcome! Congrats on the new job!

Don't know where you can store your wheels, but I'm always down to play golf

Check the schedule because we have a lot of events coming up, especially VIR!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Welcome! Congrats on the new job!

Don't know where you can store your wheels, but I'm always down to play golf

Check the schedule because we have a lot of events coming up, especially VIR!
    Thank you!! Hopefully I can find a dealership that will store them... That's what I've done here. I can say pretty surly that I will not have room for them in my apartment...

Lets get together for a round! May take me a week or so to get settled (I start the 19th) but after that I'm game!

Welcome!

There are a number of self storage buildings in the area as well.
    BMW NCC HPDE Instructor

2017 M2
    2011 335is

Thread Information