Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 08/03/2019 - Tech Session - Westminster Speed & Sound

Thread: 08/03/2019 - Tech Session - Westminster Speed & Sound

08/03/2019 - Tech Session - Westminster Speed & Sound

Have you been waiting for another Tech Session? Well your wait is over. We have a wonderful event planned on August 3rd with Mark Miller and his team at Westminster Speed and Sound (WSS).
    The team at Westminster Speed & Sound are acknowledged experts in the area of high-performance car audio, custom installed radar & laser detectors, car alarms, remote starting devices, navigation systems, blue tooth integration and backup cameras/collision avoidance. They also have a film division that specializes in window tinting and paint protection film.
    The company began fifty years ago and has continued to grow by offering their clients the finest products on the market backed up with impeccable installation quality. Their driving goals always focus on one thing; a commitment to excellence. They are also the most awarded vehicle customization facility in the Mid-Atlantic. Some of their awards include:

• Best Car Stereo Shop by Baltimore Magazine
    • Nine-time recipient of one of the top Mobile Electronics Retailers in the nation by Mobile Electronics Magazine
    • Trek bicycle race team chose them to outfit their vehicle with a complete audio system
    • Lexus race team chose them to outfit their vehicle with a state-of-the-art audio/video system

Mark Miller is also an enthusiastic BMW owner and a BMWCCA member, and his team has done numerous BMW installations. One of their specialties is a “modern technology upgrade” where your older model vehicle is outfitted with current technologies.
    WSS is normally closed on Saturday but will be opening their state of the art 12,000ft facility for us. Multiple BMW vehicles will be on display in their installation department so you can see and hear firsthand the upgrades that are possible. Tours of the showroom will also be given.
    The DIY Program Webpage is here http://www.nccbmwcca.org/content.php?119-diy

Register here.

There will be a caravan going up to Westminster leaving from the Ellicott City Target parking lot around 8:30. I’ll have direction print outs for folks that were in the Columbia/Annapolis area. It’ll be about 1:15 minute drive and we’ll get there around 10. I’ll make a post if the time is adjusted.
    NCC Chapter Member Since 2014
    Tourmeister
    Daily Meatgrinder: 2007 Civic Lx
    GQ 1: 2015 M235i, Mineral White Metallic, 8-spd
    GQ 2: 2008 Honda S2000, Laguna Blue

I think Phil intended folks to arrive a bit earlier so I will arrive around 8 and plan to leave around 8:15 arriving around 9:15-9:30. Let me know if this will be an issue.
    Tourmeister

Hi all,

Phil informed me that the event starts around 10. So we’ll leave the parking lot at 8:30.
    Tourmeister

Thread Information