Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
11/19/2005 Autocross Registration - Open
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 11/19/2005 Autocross Registration - Open

11/19/2005 Autocross Registration - Open

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Pre-registration confirmation emails have been sent for all members registered. Non-members are still on waitlist but it looks like there will be plenty of room for everyone. Heat 2 is full but heats 1 and 3 still have room.

---Eric

whoops!

Didn't see the post before I signed up for the 2nd heat. Which heat are you moving people to?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by etherpool
    Didn't see the post before I signed up for the 2nd heat. Which heat are you moving people to?
    Thanks!
    That depends on which heat has more room. I'll send out the rest of the numbers tomorrow night.

---Eric

On-line registration is closed.

Final confirmation emails will go out tonight. Everyone should be getting in.

Weekend weather for Aberdeen:
    http://www.weather.com/activities/ot...nav_undeclared

---Eric

Eric, can I drive your car in the first heat if I just show up early? I'll bring the vinyl repair kit.

Quote Originally Posted by David Hicks
    Eric, can I drive your car in the first heat if I just show up early? I'll bring the vinyl repair kit.
    I'll be there but unfortunately, I'm not sure I'm going to bring the BMW. I might just run the Alfa (if it starts - starter issue). If it doesn't start then I'll be bringing the BMW. Of course, I haven't driven it in a while so it might not start either (battery drain). I might be out there trying to borrow a car too. I really need to work on my cars.

---Eric

Maybe I'll just come and run the e39.

Maybe I'll just come and run the e39.
    Just come out and have some fun. It's the last autox of the year.

---Eric

Pre-registration emails have been sent out to everyone who registered (including all non-members). If you registered and didn't receive one then you might have typed your email address wrong. Don't worry, just show up, there should be plenty of room for everyone.

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric
    Pre-registration emails have been sent out to everyone who registered (including all non-members). If you registered and didn't receive one then you might have typed your email address wrong. Don't worry, just show up, there should be plenty of room for everyone.

---Eric
    See you there Eric.

Would you mind bringing that thing I forgot at the last event?

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum
    See you there Eric.

Would you mind bringing that thing I forgot at the last event?

Alex
    No problem. It's sitting on top of my autox trunk so I don't forget it.

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric
    Just come out and have some fun. It's the last autox of the year.

---Eric
    I can't make it. I gotta go and pick up an exhaust from a guy parting out a car in Winchester. Need anything from a '87 vert?

I can't make it. I gotta go and pick up an exhaust from a guy parting out a car in Winchester. Need anything from a '87 vert?
    Hmmm.. Let me think... what does my car need? Paint, a lsd, tires, a better driver, paint, seat repairs, dents pulled, a bigger motor, a car cover (to hide the paint), a trunk full of cash... I give up .

---Eric

Eric -
    Maybe you should bring your BMW to the autocross along with some paint and brushes and let us paint it as an "art" car.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Thread Information