Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 10/26/2019 - Fall Tour- Monticello, Charlottesville, VA

Thread: 10/26/2019 - Fall Tour- Monticello, Charlottesville, VA

Hybrid View

10/26/2019 - Fall Tour- Monticello, Charlottesville, VA

Fall Tour to Monticello

BMW CCA - National Capital Chapter - Tours
    Saturday, Oct 26
    Monticello, Charlottesville, VA

Depart 9:30 am
    October 26, 2019

Join us for a day trip down to Thomas Jefferson's Monticello! If you have never seen it, it is one of the architectural Marvels of the early 19th Century. We will meet for Breakfast at Duck Donuts around 8am for a bit of C&C before we regroup at 9 and we weave our way down to Monticello enjoying the colored leaves of the trees. We'll have lunch at Three Notch'd Craft Kitchen and Brewery around noontime, reservation is for 12:30 and then tour the Monticello Estate mid afternoon. I have a return route that I planned, but for those visiting Monticello it would be dark before completing the route.

I'll have a couple copies available for those who'd prefer an afternoon of driving to a Monticello. Let me know if you'd like the GPX file for the return trip, the GPX for the drive down will be sent out in the directions email.

If you have 2-way radios (walkie-talkies), please bring them to enable communications among the group. Channel info to be provided at drivers' meeting usually channel 4-0.

The cost for the tour is $10 per car. If you cancel 3 days before the close of registration you will be refunded.
    Register here.
    Last edited by rhop101; 10-21-2019 at 02:31 PM.

Hi All,

This tour is going to be only 1 day, October 26th. Come join us. We’ll hit up Duck Donuts early and then drive down to Charlottesville for Lunch at Three Notch’d Craft Kitchen and Brewery at 12:30. Afterward, we’ll tour the Monticello Estate for those interested.
    NCC Chapter Member Since 2014
    Tourmeister
    Daily Meatgrinder: 2007 Civic Lx
    GQ 1: 2015 M235i, Mineral White Metallic, 8-spd
    GQ 2: 2008 Honda S2000, Laguna Blue

Thread Information