Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
fall tour to wintergreen

Thread: fall tour to wintergreen

fall tour to wintergreen

so, who is going on this tour?

this will be our first club tour. looking forward to it! should be a bit more "mellow" than my usual car events!

marshall
    Last edited by mlytle; 09-08-2005 at 09:43 PM.

I'm going. The overnights have been a lot of fun. We have been doing one a year since Woody revived the idea.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

My wife and I are going. We managed to line up the Grandparents for the weekend. It looks like it will be a lot of fun.

Kudos to David for pulling this together.

See you there.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Unfortunately, I have to be in Syracuse, NY that weekend for a family commitment. I'm greatly dissapointed (as is my gf) because this sounds like a great tour... My best wishes to you all, and remember to check that speed
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

One of the best Italian restaurants I ever been to is in Canasota (sp), just east of Syracuse. I think it was called Graziano's.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Banned
    Steven,

If you are ever in or going through Manassas try Panino's on Mathis Ave 703-325-2566. One of the top three Italian Restaurants in DC and NOVA. Believe they are closed Sunday's. Wait for your server to give you the specials before ordering and save room for dessert. Only Italian restaurant that is consistently better is Maestro. Have been eating there since 1987. Its just dwon from the the taxidermy place and a couple doors up from the hardware store.

Dave Apker

I'm at school in Richmond right now... any chance I could meet up in-route?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins
    I'm at school in Richmond right now... any chance I could meet up in-route?
    Contact Dave Costanza, our tourmeister of the day. His email is on the writeup for the event.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thread Information