Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
October Registration forms?

Thread: October Registration forms?

October Registration forms?

Couldn't find the October driving school registration on the new site. Went to the old site and the form for the October event is worded as the August event. Do we use the August form for October or is the October form just missing? August 20th is coming up in 3 days I want to get my forms ready. TIA!

It was going to be made available in a few days. It's there now if you like. Remember, don't send it in early.

Sorry, but I still don't see the form. I see a new link, "Registration Form - Oct 23-24, 2004", but it leads to a page that doesn't have a form.

Is shenandoah REALLY going to be available for the school?

If it is not ready, will we still be able to do the main circuit or will the event be completely canceled?

Quote Originally Posted by NoSoup4U
    Is shenandoah REALLY going to be available for the school?

If it is not ready, will we still be able to do the main circuit or will the event be completely canceled?
    Will the Shenandoah be ready? That is the $64,000 question. The answer is - we don't know and, more importantly, neither does Summit Point.

We are in the process of developing a "drop dead" date. This is the latest date that we can get confirmation that the track is ready and still have time to prepare for the school. Keep in mind that preparation for a school takes a lot of time and effort by many people (Chief Instructor, Registrar, Driving School Coordinator, Chief of Workers, etc). Once we have this date, we will let people know.

For now, send in your registration form (if not available on the website, copy it from the dB). As you've already been warned, don't send it too early - it cannot be postmarked before August 20th.

To answer your other question, if the Shenandoah is not ready, it is very likely that we will have to cancel. I don't believe that there is a substitue track available for that weekend although this is being confirmed by our driving school coordinator.
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Well, since the link wasn't posted I "found" the form online here.

Quote Originally Posted by wduvall
    Well, since the link wasn't posted I "found" the form online here.
    Thanks for posting the link (which is to the "old" NCC website).

I'll send Steven a note to get the "new" website updated with the registration form.
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Sorry about the bad link. It has been corrected.
    Good help is so hard to find. :roll:
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information