Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Member - Northern Virginia

Thread: New Member - Northern Virginia

Threaded View

New Member - Northern Virginia

Hi Everyone!

I'm RJ. I live in Arlington, VA and currently own a 2017 BMW M2 in Alpine White (for now) with a Manual. I've only done an exhaust so far to it, but am looking into more upgrades once I get on the track for the first time and decide what to do first!

This is my first BMW and have seriously enjoyed the first almost-year of ownership! I've contemplated selling it for an E46 M3 over the past few months, but after driving a couple I have decided to keep the M2 for the long term(No offense to any E46 owners!).

Decided to take the leap and join BMW CCA about 5 minutes ago! Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	43631798798.497526204.IM1.MAIN.1000x750_A.1000x750.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	2516  
    Last edited by RJSmith; 01-23-2019 at 04:35 PM.

Thread Information