Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Member - Northern Virginia

Thread: New Member - Northern Virginia

New Member - Northern Virginia

Hi Everyone!

I'm RJ. I live in Arlington, VA and currently own a 2017 BMW M2 in Alpine White (for now) with a Manual. I've only done an exhaust so far to it, but am looking into more upgrades once I get on the track for the first time and decide what to do first!

This is my first BMW and have seriously enjoyed the first almost-year of ownership! I've contemplated selling it for an E46 M3 over the past few months, but after driving a couple I have decided to keep the M2 for the long term(No offense to any E46 owners!).

Decided to take the leap and join BMW CCA about 5 minutes ago! Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	43631798798.497526204.IM1.MAIN.1000x750_A.1000x750.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	2516  
    Last edited by RJSmith; 01-23-2019 at 04:35 PM.

Welcome, RJ! You say your M2 is Alpine white, for now - considering a wrap? It's a great car - I look forward to seeing it at a chapter event soon!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Welcome, RJ! You say your M2 is Alpine white, for now - considering a wrap? It's a great car - I look forward to seeing it at a chapter event soon!
    I am! I've gotten a couple quotes from some local places to install one, but I haven't settled on what color I want exactly. I was never a fan of any of the colors offered from factory.

Quote Originally Posted by RJSmith View Post
    I'm RJ. I live in Arlington, VA and currently own a 2017 BMW M2 in Alpine White (for now) with a Manual. I've only done an exhaust so far to it, but am looking into more upgrades once I get on the track for the first time and decide what to do first!

Decided to take the leap and join BMW CCA about 5 minutes ago! Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    Welcome to the club!

There's a DIY event at Craftsman Auto Care in Alexandria coming up on February 10th. It's not showing up on the home page's calendar but you can register here (until January 31st...)

Welcome! You definitely need to make an event soon!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information