Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New-ish member in Pasadena area

Thread: New-ish member in Pasadena area

Threaded View

New-ish member in Pasadena MD area

I'm David, a new-ish member as I joined back in May but this is my first post. My current rides consist of an '04 MINI Cooper S and an '07 BMW 328xi (listed in order of love).

While I'm posting, is there any way to opt out of receiving the paper version of der Bayerische? If not, please consider this a formal member suggestion to add this as an option. The paper publication seems a bit wasteful and goes directly in the bin, the digital version suits me just fine if I need to read up on anything.
    Last edited by chili pepper; 12-06-2018 at 12:01 AM.

Thread Information