Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Need a tire installer recommendation near Rockville, MD

Thread: Need a tire installer recommendation near Rockville, MD

Need a tire installer recommendation near Rockville, MD

Can anyone recommend a good tire installer near Rockville, MD? Thanks.

Radial Tire Company - https://www.radialtirecompany.com/
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Thanks John. Unfortunately, my one experience with them years ago was not good (I won't elaborate) so I will not be using them again.

Anyone else have a recommendation?

Quote Originally Posted by TX3M View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good tire installer near Rockville, MD?
    Do you already own the tires and just need them installed or do you need to buy them as well?

Are you a Costco member?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesAustin View Post
    Do you already own the tires and just need them installed or do you need to buy them as well?

Are you a Costco member?
    I'm planning to buy the tires from TireRack. I'm looking for an installer who is very careful not to scratch or damage the rims, will clean off all the residue from the old weights when they are removed, and who has top-of-the line balancing equipment. I'm willing to pay whatever they charge, I'm very particular about my X3!

Tire Rack has a list of "authorized installers" - check the options in your ZIP. I'm on the wrong side of the river to give recommendations! You might have a better result cleaning off the old weights, tape & residue yourself. Check the Hunter site for a shop near you with a road force balancer - http://www.hunter.com/gsp9700
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Tire Rack has a list of "authorized installers" - check the options in your ZIP. I'm on the wrong side of the river to give recommendations! You might have a better result cleaning off the old weights, tape & residue yourself. Check the Hunter site for a shop near you with a road force balancer - http://www.hunter.com/gsp9700
    Thanks John!

FYI - I ended up using EuroBeat Wheels in Rockville, MD. They did a great job and I highly recommend them. They charged $45/wheel to mount and balance. At my request, they even painted the wheel balancing weights to match my rims! There were several high-end cars in the shop for various types of work (they do a lot more than just wheels) when I was there.

www.eurobeatwheels.com

Thanks for circling back with your report! I hadn't heard of them. Nice to know of another powder-coater.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information