Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
z4 3.0i firing on 2 cylinders

Thread: z4 3.0i firing on 2 cylinders

Hybrid View

z4 3.0i firing on 2 cylinders

My Z is running fine but when I pop the clutch too quickly and it almost stalls - I quickly engage the clutch to keep it running but it stutters like it's firing on 2 cylinders. I have to turn it off and wait a few seconds for everything to re-boot and it's fine. Any ideas besides don't pop the clutch too quickly?
    Thanks

Do any lights come on when you do this? Even without lights there might be codes. Try and get it scanned.
    It could be a lot of things: vacuum, coils, plugs, alternator, etc. Best thing is to scan and see what is going on then proceed from there.
    You are “down the street” from me, so I would be willing to scan for you. Last second but if going to any of the BMW of Sterling events today we could scan it then.

2001 750iL DD74441
    Stock

RIP: 2003 540iA Sport GS56111
    H&R front springs, Ultimate Cup Holder, Euro Dash & Armrest, Grom, BavSound Stage1

Thread Information