Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
More Parts

Thread: More Parts

More Parts

Anyone have any links or name of local part shops [preferably MD area] to buy parts? I.E. Oil filters, blades, bulbs, etc.
    Thanks,
    Tom
    "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
    --Thoreau--
    2005 330 CiC

Tischer. (With BMWCCA discount.)

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD
    Tischer. (With BMWCCA discount.)
    Tischer gives 20% off MSRP BUT you must tell them you are a BMW CCA member first. If you got to Towson you must ask for Bill.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

i just got back from tischer 10 minutes ago and was blown away by their prices. 20% my ass. more like 50 to 70% off. granted, i have an old car ('87), but still...i was pretty amazed. the parts guy was really nice/helpful (a rare combo around this area). ask for garth.

jim

Quote Originally Posted by beckley
    i just got back from tischer 10 minutes ago and was blown away by their prices. 20% my ass. more like 50 to 70% off. granted, i have an old car ('87), but still...i was pretty amazed. the parts guy was really nice/helpful (a rare combo around this area). ask for garth.

jim
    I use Donnie. I am amazed to see so many people go to these online parts places and think they are getting a deal. For somethings you just can't beat the dealer. As long as it is Tischer or Towson (but you gotta ask for Bill ).
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by beckley
    the parts guy was really nice/helpful (a rare combo around this area)
    Hey, not all local parts people are mean/non-helpful.

Thank you Steven

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    If you got to Towson you must ask for Bill.
    Why??? All the parts people I have dealt with at Towson give me the discount off of MSRP.
    Terry Carraway
    02 Topaz E46 M3 SMG
    00 Dakar M Roadster
    95 Alpine E36 M3 LTW
    SCCA Spec Racer Ford Red/White

Quote Originally Posted by Pinecone
    Why??? All the parts people I have dealt with at Towson give me the discount off of MSRP.
    Officially Towson gives 10% off list.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

And Bill gives us more?
    Terry Carraway
    02 Topaz E46 M3 SMG
    00 Dakar M Roadster
    95 Alpine E36 M3 LTW

Quote Originally Posted by Pinecone
    And Bill gives us more?
    20% off true BMW list and sometimes more if I have the room

edit: MINI parts are a different story. There's little to no markup on them, but I do what I can.
    Last edited by schosports; 11-23-2005 at 12:47 PM.

Cool, I will use your name then. Most of what I have bought recently as so low price the diff isn't much.
    Terry Carraway
    02 Topaz E46 M3 SMG
    00 Dakar M Roadster
    95 Alpine E36 M3 LTW

Thread Information