Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Current standings?

Thread: Current standings?

Current standings?

Is there anything that shows the current class standings?

JV
    Are you sure it was something you read, Peter? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by John V
    Is there anything that shows the current class standings?

JV
    I just emailed Adam about it.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

I have an idea of how to do that... but I don't want to break anything. Ask Kevin, he's the master.

Quote Originally Posted by adam
    I have an idea of how to do that... but I don't want to break anything. Ask Kevin, he's the master.
    You have the computers, adam. Therefore, you are the master of that stuff (BTW, I'm tempted to take the results from you at the end of the next event so it doesn't take 2 weeks to get them up!!!! Of course, you'll still be stuck with the computers...)

I can do it, but need the files.

Kevin

wut's your e-mail Kevin?

championship standings are now up

I'm curious as to why someone who has a 330i, which has a larger displacement than my wimpy 323i, and is in the same class as I am, has the same PAX multiplier (.933)?? Any word on that one?
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Diriclet
    I'm curious as to why someone who has a 330i, which has a larger displacement than my wimpy 323i, and is in the same class as I am, has the same PAX multiplier (.933)?? Any word on that one?
    The PAX multipliers are based on class, not car. So everyone in PS has the .933 multiplier.

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by hoyabmw
    The PAX multipliers are based on class, not car. So everyone in PS has the .933 multiplier.
    Kevin
    Check ya - thanks
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Thread Information