Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Current standings?

                  
   
  1. #1

    Current standings?

    Is there anything that shows the current class standings?

    JV
    Are you sure it was something you read, Peter? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

  2. #2
    Senior Member AlfaEric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    N. Potomac, MD
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by John V
    Is there anything that shows the current class standings?

    JV
    I just emailed Adam about it.

    ---Eric


    Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Rockville
    Posts
    106
    I have an idea of how to do that... but I don't want to break anything. Ask Kevin, he's the master.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Alexandria VA
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by adam
    I have an idea of how to do that... but I don't want to break anything. Ask Kevin, he's the master.
    You have the computers, adam. Therefore, you are the master of that stuff (BTW, I'm tempted to take the results from you at the end of the next event so it doesn't take 2 weeks to get them up!!!! Of course, you'll still be stuck with the computers...)

    I can do it, but need the files.

    Kevin

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Rockville
    Posts
    106
    wut's your e-mail Kevin?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Alexandria VA
    Posts
    180

    championship standings are now up


  7. #7
    I'm curious as to why someone who has a 330i, which has a larger displacement than my wimpy 323i, and is in the same class as I am, has the same PAX multiplier (.933)?? Any word on that one?
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

    it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Alexandria VA
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Diriclet
    I'm curious as to why someone who has a 330i, which has a larger displacement than my wimpy 323i, and is in the same class as I am, has the same PAX multiplier (.933)?? Any word on that one?
    The PAX multipliers are based on class, not car. So everyone in PS has the .933 multiplier.

    Kevin

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by hoyabmw
    The PAX multipliers are based on class, not car. So everyone in PS has the .933 multiplier.
    Kevin
    Check ya - thanks
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

    it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •