Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Recommendations for DC/MD/VA Detail Shops ?

Thread: Recommendations for DC/MD/VA Detail Shops ?

Recommendations for DC/MD/VA Detail Shops ?

I saw a list of recommendations of Garages/Service Centers but have not seen anything on places to get my car detailed. Any ideas ? I live in Bethesda so anything within 15 to 25 miles would be good.

Also, what do people use to maintain/clean their cars between detailings(Leather, Dash, Wheels, Finish, etc.) ?

Thanks

Spinneybeck, water, soap, rejex. In the order you asked.
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Duramax LBZ/Allison 6-speed
    2002 BMW M3 - Alpinweiss III/Black
    1999 323i KP/GTS2 - Alpinweiss III (Black Hood, other stuff)
    1990 325is - Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 325is - Alpinweiss II/Black (S50B32)
    1989 M3 - Alpinweiss II/Black (S62B50 in progress)

Hooters Charity Carwash tomorrow.
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=137,600,0,0,1,0

For interior cleaning/protecting, people usually recommend either Lexol or 303 products.

For wheels, put a coat of wax on them. It makes cleaning them MUCH easier. Once you do that, you can usually just use a sponge and your normal carwash soap. Most dirt will wipe right off.

For exterior... That is really a tough question. It really depends on your personal preference. My suggestion would be to find someone who has the shine you are looking for and ask what they are using or after you have your car detailed, ask what they recommend.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Thread Information