Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Mid-week Carpool to O'fest

Thread: Mid-week Carpool to O'fest

Threaded View

Mid-week Carpool to O'fest

Hey Everyone,

I was considering organizing a Caravan to O'fest mid week and wanted to see what interest there was out there for this and get some opinions on when and where! I figure people would be up for the slightly more scenic Route via 281 or 260.

Things to consider:

Whether we want to try and make Concours 9-12am Wednesday?

When to Leave. Tuesday Night (extra night at the Hotel) or Wednesday morning. Time dependent whether we try to make Concours or not.

Where to meet? I was thinking the Urbana Park and Ride or further along slightly (Myersville?).

Let me know what Y'all think!

Robert
    Last edited by rhop101; 04-03-2018 at 12:39 PM.

Thread Information