Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Autocrossers, Inc. at Ripken this Saturday

Thread: Autocrossers, Inc. at Ripken this Saturday

Autocrossers, Inc. at Ripken this Saturday

Hope this is OK to post ...

Autocrossers Incorporated will be at Ripken Stadium this Saturday (Oct. 8). Registration will be open for walk ups! Course designer will be BMW driver Greg Olsen who designs most of the WDCR-SCCA courses. Looks like Justin Bedard will be there as well in his Henna Red E30 M3 and Mike Neary in his STU E36 M3.

Pat
    '03 Lightning | '82 Camaro Z28

I don't think anyone will really mind. I've actually been trying to keep their schedule on our autocross calendar. Of course, since they started requiring people to register and login to view things I gave up.
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/forum/calen...=2005-10-8&c=3

I had the wrong date for this weekends event but have updated the calendar. Are they still having an event on the 6th of November?

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric
    I don't think anyone will really mind. I've actually been trying to keep their schedule on our autocross calendar. Of course, since they started requiring people to register and login to view things I gave up.
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/forum/calen...=2005-10-8&c=3

I had the wrong date for this weekends event but have updated the calendar. Are they still having an event on the 6th of November?

---Eric
    Yes we are still running Nov. 6 at Ripken. We switched this weekend's date from Sunday to Saturday because WDCR-SCCA had a conflict at FedEx and moved to this Sunday.

Thanks!

Pat

Thread Information