Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 08/04/2018 - AACA Museum Tour

Thread: 08/04/2018 - AACA Museum Tour

Hybrid View

Yet again is the time for another tour and yet again there has been poor advertising for it. You shoud post on facebook, instagram and send out email alerts informing people of the tours! The tours are so wonderful but many people do not know when they are because people do not browse this website daily. I encourage you to spread the word via social media.

Quote Originally Posted by meganlin View Post
    Yet again is the time for another tour and yet again there has been poor advertising for it. You shoud post on facebook, instagram and send out email alerts informing people of the tours! The tours are so wonderful but many people do not know when they are because people do not browse this website daily. I encourage you to spread the word via social media.
    This event has been advertised in our email blasts and social media for some time now, so I'm not sure why you're not seeing it.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by meganlin View Post
    This event has been advertised in our email blasts and social media for some time now, so I'm not sure why you're not seeing it.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Paul,
    I suggest sending out another email and posting on facebook and instagram. Who manages the instagram? It needs to be kept more up to date.

Meganlin, maybe you should be the solution rather than complaining. Volunteer to help. Complaining gets nowhere. Obviously you saw the tour someplace. It’s posted prominently on social media and email blasts. It’s sounds like it’s just an issue with you. Our tours are well received and well attended.

So are you volunteering?

I did provide them with useful suggestions on how to advertise/broadcast it. I am not in charge of their social media or email accounts to do it myself, so its easy for you to say I should do something about it. I am surprised that you are saying the tour is well received when no one has signed up, please double check. I saw the tour months ago and wrote it on my calendar; it is being very poorly advertised on the appropriate platforms. So are you going to check your facts first?

Thread Information