Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 04/28/2018 - Spring Tour to West Virginia

Thread: 04/28/2018 - Spring Tour to West Virginia

04/28/2018 - Spring Tour to West Virginia

Drive to Seneca Rocks Park, West Virginia
    April 28, 2018
    7:00 am

Come join us for a scenic drive through the hills of Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia!

The tour starts at the Park and Ride parking lot south of Frederick Maryland just off of Route 340/15 and Mt. Zion Road. This drive is designed for those who like scenic side roads with lots of twists and turns! We be driving through Charlestown, pass by Summit Point Raceway, then head south to Stephens City. From there, we take some back roads to Wardensville, West Virginia, driving on the largely unused, but very scenic Old Route 55 to Moorfield, West Virginia and then down to Seneca Rocks Park. The last 15 miles, we pass through a beautiful scenic valley road with streams and mountain peaks on both sides.

There are several places to stop and take in the scenery either on the way down or the way back. Summit Point Raceway would be fun for those who want to see, if they’ve never been, Seneca Rocks has a nice visitor’s center and we can stop and walk around a bit if you wish. Let’s decide before we leave where we want to make our stops. One goal is to stick together so we don’t lose anyone.

We’ll head back up to Moorfield where we’ll lunch at the Blues Smoke Pit, a fun BBQ place with good food. Plan on getting home later in the afternoon.

We’ll meet at 7:00 am and leave at 7:30.

Register here.
    Last edited by pseto; 04-02-2018 at 05:45 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I went ahead and signed up for this. Looks like a fun time.

CS Hawkeye,

I hope you enjoy the tour! See ya on the 28th.

Rob

Steven, I am wondering, if I might join the tour on a motorcycle.
    -Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Steven, I am wondering, if I might join the tour on a motorcycle.
    -Roy
    Contact Rob Clark.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Roy,

Thanks for your interest in the Spring Tour. Motorcycles are welcome!

Rob

Thread Information