Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Dan's list of local repair shops

Thread: Dan's list of local repair shops

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph335 View Post
    Can anyone recommend any shops in the Baltimore area? I'm due for new front brakes on my 335 and figure an indy shop could save me a little over the dealer. Thanks.
    Tier Car Care, 307 Church Lane, Pikesville, MD 21211

Tommy Ivic is an instructor for our HPDE's and no one, I repeat no one, knows BMWs better in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by flanast View Post
    Tier Car Care, 307 Church Lane, Pikesville, MD 21211

Tommy Ivic is an instructor for our HPDE's and no one, I repeat no one, knows BMWs better in the area.
    Went to see Tommy last week and he took real good care of me. Really nice guy who definitely knows his BMWs. Did the front brakes, a brake flush & oil change on my 335 all while busting my chops that I wasn't coming out to track at Chapter Fest.

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll definitely be back to have Tommy do more work to the car!
    This talk about the trans fluid change below has me thinking I'll need to go back to Tommy sooner than later. Maybe I'll have him do it in a few months.
    2014 Alpine White 335i X-drive M-Sport

Thread Information