Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Le Petite LeMans?

Thread: Le Petite LeMans?

Le Petite LeMans?

Is anyone going down? I am looking to car pool down to Atlanta. Peachtree is having a good size get together.

I might be driving myself but...Don't really want to. I have an event with NASA on the first so hesitant on going. Let me know.

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by M-technik-3 View Post
    Is anyone going down? I am looking to car pool down to Atlanta. Peachtree is having a good size get together.

I might be driving myself but...Don't really want to. I have an event with NASA on the first so hesitant on going. Let me know.

Greg
    Maybe Peachtree can look up who is going from the chapter and put you in touch with them?
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 09-22-2006 at 02:56 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

That's an idea. I'll as a chapter rep.

Cheers.

Thread Information