I apologize if this is the wrong place for the following message but I couldn't think of what might be a better one. I also realize club management probably already knows this, but just in case...

At the recent BMW of Rockville Sales & Service Event, I noticed a poster with a drawing of a big building with a BMW logo on the side. The poster explained that this will be their new building. For those who have never been to BMW of Rockville, they are spread out among four buildings on three non-connected properties along roughly a mile of Rockville Pike. (Plus their collision shop, which isn't even on Rockville Pike...) They're going to move their service department into an old building they now use for detailing (and storage), tear down their service building, build one big multi-level building on that site, and move everything into there.

I shudder to ponder how disruptive this will be for them, but I can't help but think that someone should give them a call to suggest hosting a DIY event as part of the grand opening celebration they will surely hold when this is all finished. I've had good customer experiences there and I'd like to see them get more involved with the club...