Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Karting Season Coming

Thread: Karting Season Coming

Karting Season Coming

Just since there has been no activity, time to start thinking about this coming winter season.
    Terry Carraway
    02 Topaz E46 M3 SMG
    00 Dakar M Roadster
    95 Alpine E36 M3 LTW
    SCCA Spec Racer Ford Red/White

Brian Hair will be working on another Winter League.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I figured as much, but this section seemed so lonely during the summer.
    Terry Carraway
    02 Topaz E46 M3 SMG
    00 Dakar M Roadster
    95 Alpine E36 M3 LTW

The 2005-2006 schedule is up.

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?karting
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

How much time do you get at mini GP's

Cool. Of course I am out of the country for the first two leagues events.
    Terry Carraway
    02 Topaz E46 M3 SMG
    00 Dakar M Roadster
    95 Alpine E36 M3 LTW

Mini Grand Prix

The Mini Grand Prix events will consist of a 25-lap session to establish your best lap time. A 40-lap race will follow, with the standing start grid positions determined by the best lap time of each driver, hence the name, Mini Grand Prix, like a real Formula One Grand Prix race. 25 laps take about 10 minutes, so a 40-lap race lasts about 16 minutes. If you have never raced there before, after 65 laps, you are pretty much worn out. Depending on the number of people, there may be 2 or 3 races of 10 drivers each. The races will be grouped in order to put drivers of the same skill level/qualifying lap times together. They have been running these events for several years, so it is a well planned format for maximum enjoyment.
    Contact me directly if you have any more questions, or would like to be added to my email contact list.
    Brian Hair
    brian@ogracing.com

There is a new Kart track in Delaware. http://www.midatlanticgrandprix.com/...COME_RACE_FANS

I run in two leagues. One with a group of guys from ERT, and European Performance. I was intimidated at first since my team is made up of World Challenage, and Grand Am drivers...Alfred DuPont, Neil Sapp, Jeff Littel, and John Lengal. But with ALOT of practice...we go during work...things are evening out. Except Neil, he probably weighs 150 wet!

Then on Wed. I run with the Porsche club. It is about 28 of them and then me the diehard BMW lover. Long story short I usually qualify 2nd or 3rd. There is one guy I just can't beat yet

More good news!! A Kart track is going to be built on the grounds of ERT!! I work at ERT, what is now called DuPont Motorsports, and Alfred has had the city come in and stake out his property line, and we have brought in tractors to start clearing out the trees. We have plans for two different track right now, we still have to chose which one. The final track will include, elavation changes, on and off camber, and a banked 180 degree turn!!! The drawings show the track to be almost 1/4 of a mile in length, and we are hoping for about mid 30 second laps. I will let you know more as we come along!

Jason
    Last edited by RED//MSHOE; 10-28-2005 at 07:35 PM.

I'm sure I should be able to do at least a few events this Winter. I haven't done any karting for a few years when some friends and I did the karting school/corporate day at VIR. It was a blast, and I was soooo tired after only a couple hours of being on the VIR kart track.

Thread Information