Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
BMW Arlington/Alexandria policy on loaners

Thread: BMW Arlington/Alexandria policy on loaners

BMW Arlington/Alexandria policy on loaners

I was told by a service rep that they don't issue loaners if your BMW is older than a 2008. Is this typical of dealerships? I do most work myself but occasionally need help - or I just don't want to do a certain task...

Gary D.

Quote Originally Posted by teacher View Post
    I was told by a service rep that they don't issue loaners if your BMW is older than a 2008. Is this typical of dealerships? I do most work myself but occasionally need help - or I just don't want to do a certain task...

Gary D.
    Loaner car policies are all dealer-specific and change quite often.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by teacher View Post

Gary D.
    Not a fan of those guys. They are so busy that they screw up the simplest job. For example my car has staggered wheels. They NEVER put the wheels back on in the correct order the first time. Always had to go back to have them fix it. Plus there was that time it took them three tries to replace my rear view mirror because there were "part number" issues.

No dealer is perfect - we all have stories, good & bad. It's the bad experiences that tend to make the rounds.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thanks - i've heard Sterling is a family owned dealership - perhaps that is the difference.

No problem getting a loaner at BMW of Fairfax when my 2001 330ci needs service. Didn't buy it there but they treat me like I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information