Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Bodywork and respray? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bodywork and respray?

I guess I am in the minority since I was not pleased with the work done by Springfield Autobody, but I thought I'd share my experience with them. I had a minor rear-end hit and took it to them based on the recommendations here. I ended up having the rear bumper cover done twice, have body gap that was not there before, and tiny imperfections (looks like tiny air bubbles) on the paint work. They seem like good people, but their attention to detail is not what I hoped for. I had to get the trunk lid adjusted 3 times as each time it was adjusted, another area would be off, and I had to point out all the issues that were not very difficult to spot.

I am taking the car to First Choice to have the body gap adjusted.

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by jbshin
    I guess I am in the minority since I was not pleased with the work done by Springfield Autobody, but I thought I'd share my experience with them. I had a minor rear-end hit and took it to them based on the recommendations here. I ended up having the rear bumper cover done twice, have body gap that was not there before, and tiny imperfections (looks like tiny air bubbles) on the paint work. They seem like good people, but their attention to detail is not what I hoped for. I had to get the trunk lid adjusted 3 times as each time it was adjusted, another area would be off, and I had to point out all the issues that were not very difficult to spot.

I am taking the car to First Choice to have the body gap adjusted.
    Wow, that's the first time I heard a tale like that.
    I will call then and tell them about this--without naming names, of course.
    Barry
    Barry
    BMW CCA Instructor
    SCCA National racer
    =====================================
    2007 328xi Coupe in sparkling graphite
    2007 GT3
    ======================================
    1999 Civic Si: Races in SCCA showroom stock C
    PHOTO OF RACECAR:

http://www.motorsportsimaging.com/SC...01_04_0067.htm

Thread Information