Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Crew Help Wanted for SCCA School

Thread: Crew Help Wanted for SCCA School

Crew Help Wanted for SCCA School

Somewhat off the HPDE topic but I'm in need of a volunteer to assist me with the preparation and maintenance of my car during the two day SCCA drivers school over the 29th and 30th of October at Summit Point. The main guy helping me out will have two rookies to take care of that weekend and would appreciate another set of hands.

The pay is lousy (nada) and the tasks are tedious, mundane and non-rewarding such as checking air pressure, refueling, washing windows, false gridding the car, etc...On the upside I will provide you with food and beverages and if you decide to work both days I will provide lodging (OK, it's a couch at my buddy's house).

If this sounds like a good time to you then drop me a line or give me a call at (703) 919-7837.

Dave Fitzgerald (david@lfjennings.com)
    Falls Church
    '73 ITB 2002
    http://motorpride.com/itb732002

Last edited by WNNAM3; 09-19-2005 at 03:46 PM.

Thread Information