Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Crew Help Wanted for SCCA School

Thread: Crew Help Wanted for SCCA School

Crew Help Wanted for SCCA School

I'm in need of a volunteer to assist me with the preparation and maintenance of my car during the two day SCCA drivers school over the 29th and 30th of October at Summit Point. The main guy helping me out will have two rookies to take care of that weekend and would appreciate another set of hands.

The pay is lousy (nada) and the tasks are tedious, mundane and non-rewarding such as checking air pressure, refueling, washing windows, false gridding the car, etc...On the upside I will provide you with food and beverages and if you decide to work both days I will provide lodging (OK, it's a couch at my buddy's house).

If this sounds like a good time to you then drop me a line or give me a call at (703) 919-7837.

Dave Fitzgerald (david@lfjennings.com)

Falls Church

'73 ITB 2002

i'd be happy to help if i was going to be there. i usually go to the scca schools to help its or bmw students.

after 13 race weekends this year though, i am going on the ncc tour to monticello that weekend instead....

you going to do the spring school too? i should be able to help then. good luck and hopefully see ya in the marrs series!

marshall
    scca its #64

I understand and yes I'll be at the spring school. Enjoy the Monticello tour and i'll look you up next year.

Dave

I would, but I will be out of the country.
    Terry Carraway
    02 Topaz E46 M3 SMG
    00 Dakar M Roadster
    95 Alpine E36 M3 LTW
    SCCA Spec Racer Ford Red/White

Instructing

Quote Originally Posted by WNNAM3
    I'm in need of a volunteer to assist me with the preparation and maintenance of my car during the two day SCCA drivers school over the 29th and 30th of October at Summit Point. The main guy helping me out will have two rookies to take care of that weekend and would appreciate another set of hands.

The pay is lousy (nada) and the tasks are tedious, mundane and non-rewarding such as checking air pressure, refueling, washing windows, false gridding the car, etc...On the upside I will provide you with food and beverages and if you decide to work both days I will provide lodging (OK, it's a couch at my buddy's house).

If this sounds like a good time to you then drop me a line or give me a call at (703) 919-7837.

color=black]Dave Fitzgerald (david@lfjennings.com)

Falls Church
    '73 ITB 2002
    [/color]
    I'll probably be instructing at that school. So, if you'd like a fellow BMW owner as an instructor, you can request me. FWIW, my students generally do very well.
    Barry
    Barry
    BMW CCA Instructor
    SCCA National racer
    =====================================
    2007 328xi Coupe in sparkling graphite
    2007 GT3
    ======================================
    1999 Civic Si: Races in SCCA showroom stock C
    PHOTO OF RACECAR:

http://www.motorsportsimaging.com/SC...01_04_0067.htm

I might just do that, thanks. What's your last name?

Thread Information