Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Old Member

Thread: New Old Member

New Old Member

Hi. I have been an NCC CCA member on and off for at least 10 years, but am now creating a profile. I did 30 years in the Army; was an Army aviator; served around the world, 7 years in Latin America, one tour in Irag, and two in Afghanistan. I retired 5 years ago. I still work.

I have loved the brand since 1973 when, at 13, I first saw a BMW; a 1973 Atlantik Blau 2002. I bought my first BMW in 2004, a Steel Grey Metallic 2002 M Roadster; I still have it. My wife drives a 2015 X5. My daily driver is a 2004 Orient Blue Metallic 330Ci (ZHP). I am Don Adolfo on the ZHP Mafia site.

Two weeks ago, my 44-year wait came to an end; I bought a 1974 Atlantik Blau 2002. I drove it home from Atlanta to Woodbridge. It ran strong; it's been well kept. It first belonged to Ed Ullom; then his daughter; then a gentleman; then his son; and lastly, another one of his sons.

I plan on attending the 3 June Cars & Coffee with the 2002, but still need to sign up. Hope to meet some of you there.

Welcome! Hope to see you and that cool blue ride at an event soon! Both/all of them!
    Monaco Blue 2010 328ix

Adolfo, thanks for taking the time for the intro here at the chapter site! I look fwd to seeing the 2002 at a later event.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by RJPoli View Post
    Welcome! Hope to see you and that cool blue ride at an event soon! Both/all of them!
    Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Adolfo, thanks for taking the time for the intro here at the chapter site! I look fwd to seeing the 2002 at a later event.
    John, again thanks for the advice. Hope to meet with you soon.

Thread Information