Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NEw Unmarcked Fairfax County Police Car

Thread: NEw Unmarcked Fairfax County Police Car

Banned

NEw Unmarcked Fairfax County Police Car

Saw it on Rt 66 in the vicinity of Rt 123 officer had some fool pulled over for using Green Arrow lane before 300pm. Car was a medium blue previous generation Mustang GT. Blue lights in the grill and on the dash.

Everyone was slowing down to take a look. That and the thunderstorms almost made me late for my Monday appointment with the sheep.

They used to have 2 Fox Body Mustang GT or LX. One Black and one Grey. They would fish for racers pull up next to a person in a modded car and initiate a race. Then a waiting police car would nail the racer. I also heard rumors that they had a 993 Porsche 911 Turbo. Most of these cars have been seized.

Thread Information